Web-Based and Computer-Based Training/1
- NightWatch Bed Bug Training Course
- Web-based training program for BioSensory (www.biosensory.com). Approximately 30 minutes. 2009
- Certification Test Question Databases.
- Category 7a, General Pest Control. Maryland Department of Agriculture. 2007
- Category 7, Termite Control. Maryland Department of Agriculture. 2005
- Category 7, Rodent Control. Maryland Department of Agriculture. 2005
- Rodent Control.
- Web-based training series for COPESAN member companies. Eleven lessons, approximately 6 hours. COPESAN Services Inc. 2004
1/ Pinto is a Certified Instructional Designer: Emphasis on Web-Based Training (Darryl Sink & Associates, Inc.) and has been trained in the SkillSoft e-learning system.
Books, Manuals, Brochures
- NPMA WDO Library: Volume One: Subterranean Termites; Volume Two: Other Wood Destroying Organisms.
- Revised for National Pest Management Association 2013
- NPMA Guidelines (8 modules): Response to Bed Bugs in—Schools; Offices; Hotels; Apartments; Medical Facilities; Retail Stores; Public Transportation; Moving and Storage.
- National Pest Management Association 2011 (first 7) 2013 (Moving and Storage)
- The Business of Termite Control: How to Profit in Today's Changing Market
- Pinto & Associates. 209 pp. 2011
- Technician Study Guides and Exams: Rodents; Cockroaches; Safety; Entomology and Pest Management; Occasional Pests; Bird Management; Food Plants; Bed Bugs
- Anderson Pest Solutions 2008-2011
- NPMA BMP: Bed Bugs Best Management Practices
- National Pest Management Association 2010
- Quality Pro Green Pest Management: Study Guide and Q&A Database.
- National Pest Management Association. 2008
- Bed Bug Handbook: The Complete Guide to Bed Bugs and Their Control.
- Pinto & Associates. 286 pages; December 2007
- Rodent Control: Maryland Pesticide Applicator Training Manual, Category 7D
- Maryland Department of Agriculture. 167 pp. 2007
- Pest Management in Food Plants: A Study Guide
- National Pest Management Association. 102 pages. 2007
- Pest Control Technician Safety Manual-Second Edition.
- Pinto & Associates. 2006. 270 pp.
- QualityPro: Testing and Training Manual.
- National Pest Management Association. 104 pages, 300+ questions. 2004
- QualityPro Schools: Testing and Training Manual.
- National Pest Management Association. 112 pages, 300+ questions. 2004
- Wood-Destroying Insects Inspection Manual.
- North Carolina Pest Control Assoc. 2004. 120 pp.
- Study Guide for IPM Credentials.
- New Jersey Pest Management Assoc. 2004. 146 pp.
- Written and published by Pinto & Associates since 1985. Biweekly subscription training letter for pest control technicians.
- Executive Reports.
- Written and published by Pinto & Associates from 1991-2005. Monthly subscription newsletter for owners and managers of pest control companies.
- Tech Topics.
- Training newsletter produced monthly for Western Industries 2000-2010. Western Industries.
- IPM Focus.
- Regular monthly column in Pest Management Professional 1987-2006 (column was also called "Pinto" and before that "Hands On" and magazine formerly Pest Control). Over 190 articles.
- Writers of the NOR-AM Chemical Company newspaper-style publication on pest control and NOR-AM products. 1987-1988, 1991-1994.
- IPM in Schools: A Practical Step-By-Step Guide.
- Scripting and production of slide/video training program. Maryland Department of Agriculture. 1997.
- Safety and Pesticides: A Guide for New Structural Pest Control Service Technicians.
- Script and video direction for training video. Association of Structural Pest Control Regulatory Officials (ASPCRO) and National Pest Management Association (NPCA). 1997.
- How to Use Pesticides Safely: A Six-Part Video Series for Training Registered Employees.
- Cooperative Extension Service, University of Maryland System. 1991; reissued 2005.
...And about twenty more for universities, regulatory agencies, and pest control associations.
Back to Consulting Services main page