Pinto & Associates, Inc. Book Return Policy
Books purchased from Pinto & Associates may be returned for a refund subject to the following conditions:
- All requests for returns must be made within fifteen (15) days of customer’s invoice receipt.
- Approval is required before returning the book. Contact us for a return authorization number (RAN) at firstname.lastname@example.org. Books returned without an RAN will not be accepted for a refund and will be returned only at customer’s expense.
- There is a 20% restocking fee for each returned book.
- Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer, and the original shipping and handling charge is nonrefundable.
- A book must be returned in its original condition or there will be no refund issued.
- The book must be returned by a traceable method and the customer is responsible for the returns shipment until we receive it. Pack it carefully and place the RAN on the outside packaging.
- A damaged or defective book will be fully refunded as will a book we shipped in error, and we will pay shipping costs and not charge you a restocking fee.
- Bulk orders of 10 or more books are not returnable.
- Refunds will be made to a customer in the form of the original payment method within thirty (30) days of Pinto & Associates receipt of the returned product.
Customer must: (1) return the product in accordance with the terms of this Return Policy; (2) return the product to the return center address:
Pinto & Associates
29839 Oak Road
Mechanicsville MD 20659
If you have any questions, please contact Sandra Kraft at email@example.com.